The 81200TF Heavy-Duty Netting Machine
The 81200TF Netting Machine is equipped with a close couple rear puller for optimal pulling power. It’s capable of attaching rope to knot-less netting, joining nets together, and serging / overlocking the edge of netting. It can attach up to 8mm rope.
Unlike antiquated netting machines, the TF is made in the USA and designed to sew netting & rope. It’s built to withstand multiple daily shift use and requires minimal maintenance. Ideal for sewing most netting applications: safety, sports, cargo, fishing, construction, mosquito, etc.
• Capable of attaching rope to knotless netting
• Also allows you to simply serge/finish the edge of netting
• Joins any two nets together
• Equipped with table workstation
• Built on our famous extra heavy duty 81200 class machine
• Attaches ropes up to 8mm rope.
• Std installation: for netting sewn parallel or diagonal to the edge.
• Maximum S.P.I. 2.5 (10mm). stitches: 1200/minute.
• Unique top roller feed for serging all netting
• Variable Speed Feed Roller System
• No slippage
• Designed & manufactured in the USA
• Requires bare minimum maintenance
We provide free hands on Netting Machine training at our facility.
You will be taught proper usage, maintenance, threading, etc. The training typically lasts 1-2 hours. If you wish to spend the night, we will gladly expense your lodging. We also welcome you to send your samples for testing. We will sew your netting and rope and send them back to you at no charge. After you receive the samples, make us aware if want the stitch changed, etc. To save time, feel free to enclose a finished sample that we can emulate for you.
NC Carpet Binding Machinery manufactures industrial netting sewing machines
Capable of attaching rope to nets, joining nets together, and serging / finishing the edge of netting. Our heavy duty netting machines are made in the USA and built on NC (NC carpet binding & equipment) heads. NC is the worlds leader in industrial machinery for carpet, turf, nosing, upholstery, netting, etc.
Our netting machines are designed to withstand multiple daily shift use and require minimal maintenance.
We have prepared our units to sew sports, safety, cargo, fishing, laundry bag, and mosquito nets. Clients such as West Coast Netting, Blue Mountain, and Sportsfield Specialties purchased these units to cut back on downtime and part replacement costs. They are built to last a lifetime and operating costs are very low.