Rear Puller parts Book
The 81200SN is employed by workrooms that attach tape binding the edge of any
net or windscreen. It’s available in both a single and double needle setup. The
81200SN netting machine is USA Made and built for life. The pulling power is immense as it's equipped
with a rear mounted puller system that's driven by top and bottom clutches. The 81200SN netting machine in built to sew multiple daily shifts and requires minimal
How the 81200SN increases production:
If you''re currently employing bobbin-type sewing machines, the bobbin-less 81200SN will streamline your operation in 3 primary ways:
1. Your current units employ a small bobbin that needs to be changed constantly. The bobbin-less 81200SN replaces that bobbin with a 6000 yard cone of thread. As a result, you'll sew thousands of feet without having to change thread.
2. The 81200SN is exponentially more heavy duty. It's employed to sew thick carpets and sports turf. Sewing through netting and rope is a walk in the park. Therefore, part replacement and downtime are all but eliminated.
3. By nature this unit is faster.
- USA Made
- Top & Bottom clutch driven pullers
- Avail. In both single & twin needle
- Complete with table workstation
- Adjustable speed, silent servo motor
- The Binding Tape Attachment of your choice is included
- 30-40 Feet Per Minute
We provide free hands on Netting Machine training at our facility.
You will be taught proper usage, maintenance, threading, etc. The training typically lasts 1-2 hours. If you wish to spend the night, we will gladly expense your lodging. We also suggest you you to send your materials in for setup. We will sew your netting and rope and send them back to you at no charge. After you receive the samples, make us aware of stitch changed, etc. To save time, feel free to enclose a finished sample that we can emulate for you.